A successful copywriter at S/B Strategic Marketing will be able to adapt his or her tone and style to appeal to a wide range of audiences in a wide range of executions, including, but not limited to traditional advertising, digital advertising websites and general content. The ideal candidate must be able to take a project from concept to completion in timely manner while effectively collaborating with necessary individuals, both internally and externally. Strategically motivated, creative perfectionists are preferred (details matter) and the ability to effectively communicate and advocate both internally and externally is critical. Experience in video production and food writing is preferred, but not mandatory.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with art directors and other creative associates to develop and execute concepts based on briefs provided by Account Service.
- Ensure that solutions are strategically aligned with a client’s goals and objectives for a given project.
- Consistently deliver solutions that are fresh and anchored in solid rationale.
- Present concepts in an articulate and rational manner.
- Stay on top of key trends in copywriting, marketing communications and our clients’ industries.
- Evolve with the changing needs of our clients and the changing expectations of our industry.
- Manage deadlines and work in an efficient manner.
- Be a team player and a positive asset to the agency.
Required Skills & Experience
- College degree in related field
- 3-5 years related agency experience
- Proven expertise in both traditional and digital executions
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Day Off On Birthday
S/B Strategic Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Copywriter" in the subject line for consideration.