As a Media Associate based in Madison, WI, you will be assisting with planning, buying, optimizing and reporting on traditional, digital and social media efforts across our portfolio of accounts. The Media Associate will assist in the day-to-day management and development of our clients’ campaign and strategies across traditional media outlets (radio, TV, OOH, etc.), social platforms, email, and web as well as internal project management and workflow
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with your manager to proactively manage client campaigns, ensuring on-going performance meets or exceeds established KPIs
- Communicate directly with other team members, ensuring digital campaigns are setup, launched and executed smoothly
- Develop performance reports and insights as directed by your manager
- Identify growth opportunities across paid media tactics for both our clients and the agency
- Establish and maintain strong media rep/vendor and client relationships through face-to-face meetings, phone calls and email
- Effectively communicate campaign results and optimizations to internal team members and clients
- Develop an awareness of key digital industry issues and trends
- Manage the trafficking and reporting function required for internal projects
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of media experience preferably in an agency setting
- Proven understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem as it pertains to paid and owned media
- Experience in campaign set up and management within some or all the respective ads managers for online coupon platforms (Instacart, iBotta, etc.), Facebook, Google Ads and Pinterest
- Excellent written and spoken communication with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Knowledge of the following products and platforms: Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google (Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager), Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram.
- General CRM and CMS experience preferred but not required.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Day Off On Birthday
S/B Strategic Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please email email@example.com with "Media Associate" in the subject line for consideration.