Do you have a burning desire to work at an agency and learn the business from the ground up? Are you smart, proactive, buttoned up, and driven to learn and grow quickly? If that sounds like you, and you’d like the chance to work with, and learn from, some of the best in the business, we’d like to talk to you.
Like everyone at S&B, our PR & Social Media Account Coordinator can’t be satisfied with the “same old, same old” as they help us facilitate unprecedented success for our clients. You’ll assist the PR & social media team in managing, coordinating and executing a wide range of integrated public relations and social media programs for clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with your manager to assist with client’s social media and public relations programs as assigned
- Develop reports & insights as directed by your manager
- Assist with general office needs when requested
- Manage deadlines and work in an efficient manner
- Be a team player and a positive asset to the agency
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think critically and deliver high quality work under pressing deadlines
- Desire to learn and grow quickly
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Prior experience managing and executing social media campaigns is a benefit, but not required
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Day Off On Birthday
S/B Strategic Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "PR & Social Media Account Coordinator" in the subject line for consideration.