S/B Strategic Marketing
Effective February 16, 2021
1. WHO WE ARE.
2. HOW TO CONTACT US.
If you have any questions regarding data protection or your rights, please contact us:
Stephan & Brady
1352 East Wilson Street
Madison, WI 35703
3. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
Through your use of the Site and Services, we may collect the following types of personal data from you.
A. Information You Provide.
- Contact information (name, company name, job title, mailing address, telephone number, electronic mail address)
- Information regarding the projects we work with you on
- Payment information, including payment card information
- Communications to and from you through the Site and/or Services
- Interactions you have with us and/or others on our social media accounts.
- Any other information you provide to us.
B. Information We Collect As You Navigate Our Site. We automatically collect certain data through your use of the Site and Services, such as the following:
- Usage Information. We collect information such as which of the pages on the Site you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Site.
- Technical Information. We collect technical information about your connection to our Site, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions.
- Device Information. We collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number.
- Mobile Device Information. In addition to the Device Information listed above, when you access our Site via a browser on your mobile device, we collect and aggregate information about whether you are accessing the Site via a mobile device or tablet, device type, and carrier.
- Location Information. We collect location information from Site visitors on a city-regional basis.
Aggregated Data. We use aggregated and anonymized data collected from Cookies to: (a) estimate audience size and usage patterns; (b) understand and save your preferences for future visits, allowing us to customize the Site and Services to your individual needs; (c) advertise new content, events and services that relate to your interests; (d) keep track of advertisements and search engine results; (e) compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions to resolve issues and offer better Site experiences and tools in the future; and (f) recognize when you return to the Site.
Sharing Aggregated Data. We use the aggregated, anonymized usage data we collect to develop reports that Stephan & Brady may share with third-party marketing partners and customers.
Choices About Cookies. Cookies can be blocked by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site. You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.AboutCookies.org. To opt out of and manage this type of tracking, website visitors can disable their cookies for certain websites. For more information on opting out of targeted advertisements, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt Out Tool Page.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We use the data we collect to provide the Services to you, to provide you with information, to improve our Site and Services, and to protect our legal rights. In addition, we may use data to:
- Email you information
- Contact you regarding our products, services or promotions that we feel may be of interest to you
- Communicate with you about our Site or Services or to inform you of any changes to our Site or Services
- Provide support
- Provide information, content and other materials
- Tailor our content, advertisements and offers
- Maintain and improve our Site and Services
- Determine your location and manage digital content rights
- Efficiently maintain our business
- Comply with applicable law, and defend our legal rights and the rights of others
5. INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES.
We do not sell personal information to third parties. We may share information with third parties in the following circumstances:
A. With Service Providers. We may share information with service providers who:
- perform data services on our behalf (e.g., email, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.)
- process payments on our behalf
- prepare, deploy and analyze advertising content on our behalf
- provide other services on our behalf
B. Other. We also may share information in the following instances:
- We may share information with other person or entity if you have consented to the disclosure.
C. To Meet Our Legal Requirements or Exercise Our Rights. We may share information with third parties in the following instances:
- When we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention
- To comply with any legal obligations
- We may share information with other persons or entities as part of our own corporate transactions, such as during financing of our business, or any business or asset sale or merger
6. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND ADVERTISING SERVICES.
We may engage or work with other third-parties to serve advertisements or other analytics on our Site.
7. CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you would like us to delete your personal information, or have any questions about your personal information please contact us at email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from emails from us, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of our emails. You also may submit a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. Industry-Standard Protection. We utilize industry-standard security measures to safeguard the information we collect, maintain and use. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
B. Limitation on Access. Access to any personal information we collect and store is generally restricted to our employees and/or contractors who require it to perform a job or other contracted function. We require vendors and contractors we work with to use reasonable, industry standard protocols to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of information.
C. No Guarantees of Security. Unfortunately, data breaches can occur even when organizations utilize appropriate security measures. In addition, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect and secure your personal data, we cannot and do not make any guarantees regarding security.
9. DATA RETENTION.
We will store your information for as long as you are a customer, our performance of the Services require, and as long as our ethical or legal obligations require. We may also keep records of transactions with you for a period of up to seven (7) years to comply with the IRS requirements.
We do not direct our Services to or intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen (16). If you are under 16, please do not provide personal information to us. If we learn we have information from children under 16, we will delete it.
11. NOTICE TO NEVADA RESIDENTS.
Nevada law allows Nevada residents to opt-out of the sale of certain types of personal information. Subject to a number of exceptions, Nevada law defines “sale” to mean the exchange of certain types of personal information for monetary consideration to a person for the person to license or sell the information to additional persons. We do not sell personal information as defined in the Nevada law. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you still may submit a verified request to opt-out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. Opt-out requests may be sent to email@example.com.
12. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”), and other California privacy laws provide consumers with certain rights with respect to their data. At this time, the CCPA / CPRA do not apply to Stephan & Brady as we do not meet their statutory definition of a “business.” That said, if you have any questions regarding our data practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not disclose or sell personal information obtained through our Site or Services to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes.