S/B Strategic Marketing
Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: February 16, 2021
Welcome to the Stephan & Brady website (the "Site”). The Site is owned and operated by Stephan & Brady, Inc. ("Stephan & Brady," "we," or "us"). The Site is designed to provide information about our advertising, public relations, strategy planning, media planning and design services, as well as information relevant to our industry.
2. Ownership Rights. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Stephan & Brady and/or its content providers and partners own all content, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property related to the Site.
4. Your Obligations to Us. In exchange for use of the Site, you agree to the following:
- You’re at least 16 years of age. You understand that the Site is designed for individuals 16 years old or older.
- You agree not to provide only accurate and truthful information to us.
- From time-to-time we may need to contact you in order to provide important notices about your account.
- When using the Site, you agree to adhere to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- You will not engage in any of the following activities:
- Using or submitting any offensive content including, but not limited to, obscene language, obscene references, obscene images, threatening or harassing messages, discriminatory actions, messages, or images, and defamatory statements.
- Engaging in activity that is unauthorized advertisement or promotion.
- Collecting personal information of other users of the Site without such user's consent.
- Engaging in activity that compromises the Site or Stephan & Brady. Such activity may include, but is not limited to hacking, IP attacks, worms, viruses, spamming, phishing, cancel bots, Trojan horses, and mail bombing or crashing, and transferring any malware to the Site or other users of the Site.
- Allowing unauthorized access, whether intentionally or unintentionally, to the Site.
- Taking any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large data load on the Site or its infrastructure;
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
5. Accessibility. We value all of our users, and it is our goal to provide an excellent online experience for all our users, including our users with disabilities. You understand and accept, however, that some of the features of the Site may not be fully accessible because they are provided by third-party platforms, such as social media platforms, instead of us, or may have errors. If you have comments or concerns regarding the accessibility of the Site, or would like to report an issue you are experiencing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree to work cooperatively with us to identify and resolve all issues directly with us for at least thirty days prior to bringing any accessibility claims against us.
6. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITS ON LIABILITY. THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, SECURITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCESSIBILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT). STEPHAN & BRADY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY THE "SB PARTIES") MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING: (A) THE CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, ACCESSIBILITY, RESULTS OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE; (B) THE EXISTENCE (OR ABSENCE) OF ANY VIRUS, WORM, MALWARE, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DISABLING DEVICES OR CODE FROM ANY SOURCES; (C) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION; (D) ANY TECHNICAL FAILURES (INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURES); OR (E) LOSS, USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR DATA.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE THAT THE SB PARTIES ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SB PARTIES' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, FEES AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT (IF ANY) PAID BY YOU TO SB FOR THE USE OF THE SITE WITHIN THE LAST TWELVE MONTHS TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE WAIVER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS OR DAMAGES WAIVERS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION, SOME OF THESE PROVISIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU AGREE TO PROMPTLY NOTIFY STEPHAN & BRADY IN WRITING IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST ANY OF THE SB PARTIES, AND, IN ANY EVENT, YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM NOT BROUGHT WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER IT ARISES (OR SUCH SHORTER PERIOD UNDER APPLICABLE STATUTES OF LIMITATION) SHALL BE WAIVED AND RELEASED.
8. Third-Party Links. The Site may contain links to other third-party websites. Such third-party websites are maintained by persons or organizations over which we exercise no control. Stephan & Brady expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content or results from your use of such third-party websites.
9. Copyright Complaints. Stephan & Brady respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The location on the Site of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that your claim of infringement is based on a good faith belief; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached as follows: email@example.com.
10. Consent to Receive Electronic Notifications. Electronic communication is the most effective and timely way to provide the users of the Site with any optional or required notifications and disclosures. In some circumstances, however, state and/or federal laws may require us to send you disclosures or communications in paper format unless you have affirmatively consented to receiving electronic notifications only in advance of the notification. Through this Agreement, pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 7001, you hereby affirmatively consent to receive electronic notifications and disclosures from us only (without requiring a paper copy) and you represent that, to date, you have not withdrawn such consent. You have the right to change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent to receive electronic notifications and/or would like to request a paper copies of any electronic notifications you receive, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive electronic records, you will need access to a smart phone, tablet, laptop or computer with Internet access and either email software (such as Microsoft Outlook) or access to a web-based electronic mail software platform, such as Gmail, Yahoo or other electronic mail provider.
11. Miscellaneous Provisions
Stephan & Brady
1352 East Wilson Street
Madison, WI 53703